Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update on Kim Zolciak

On her breakup with Big Poppa:
it's officially over. I called off my engagement and I'm officially single. People have speculated that it's this Lee guy (Lee Najjar) to Quincy Jones to David Foster to Dallas Austin. It's just unbelievable. Big Poppa has been my best friend for three years and I think he's a great person but I need to go find Kim and what makes Kim happy and chase my dreams. I want someone who is supportive of me and my dreams and not add tension to my life. I want to focus on my children, finish my album and not worry about what makes everyone else happy.

On her singing and other "career opportunities":
My first song, "Tight Rope," will be out the first week in January, but I'm not sure when the album will be coming out. It definitely applies to my life, but after seeing that footage on the show where it looks like I can't sing! I guess it makes for good television but it looked awful to me. People will just have to wait for my album to see the deal. I'm in talks to be on the cover of Playboy and possibly on the cover of Maxim.

On finding out about NeNe's song in the limo:
Lisa is running around saying she didn't say anything but that's how I found out. DeShawn is not into gossip. She's sweet and I really like her. She's just this even-keeled person. Lisa is still trying to deny that she told me, but I have phone records that prove that I spoke to her. She's been saying, oh, I never talked to you that day and I was like, damn, bitch, here's the phone record. This whole deal is nothing but drama.


On being Black:
People always say, "You sure your dad's not Black?"- because I got a pretty round booty.

Kim, if you're wondering what that buzzing noise is...it's the alarm clock. Your 15 minutes are up. Now go sit down, and give Barbie her hair back.

Read more at Essence.com.

1 comment:

2real4tv said...

It really kills me when I hear everyone including NeNe talk about Kim's "Barbie Wig". Black women have been wearing weave,tracks, hair pieces and wigs as long as I could remember. So, why is it when a white girl(from Paris Hilton to Jeniffer Aniston) wants to enhance what WE naturally have(good hair),
black women got the nerve to dis it?? Ne Ne, I think your cool and all that but girl that short cut was enhanced if not a full wig and so were all the other hair styles you had on the show.You know you were dead wrong dissing on the wig! Kim as you "acted" like the peacemaker you said that it wasn't worth it (referring to Ne Ne jumping on Kim)and in the next breath you threatened to flip Kim over the couch! proves that you cant take the ghetto out of the girl. I think you know the first part of that saying. Your behavior certainly deters anyone that would take you seriously in the business world. You might want to work on that!