Monday, November 17, 2008

These Broads Got Beef

Karate-kid Lisa and Concubine Kim are beefing. On the show, Lisa seems to be the most rational one. She's the only one who seemed to be a legitimate career woman, while the others were beneficiaries of their husbands' careers. I don't have anything against that...I'm just sayin.

Anyway, Kim, the aspiring country music singer and Barbie doll hair lab test dummy contacted TMZ.com alleging that Lisa threatened to kill her.

Here's Lisa's statement to Essence.com about the whole mess:

"Never would I threaten to kill anyone. Kim made a very heinous statement about me. She said I was a crack whore [Zolciak denies making this statement.] and that's the reason I don't have my kids [Justin and Jason]. Not only did she lie and insult me, but she insulted my children and my integrity. I have never done drugs in my life. I am a businesswoman. "

Read the entire Essence article to get the rest of the drama.

1 comment:

LadyT said...

I was sad to see Lisa get on Kim that way. It seemed that everyone had beef with the white girl. She had her issues but damn, you didn't have to jump to Ne Ne's side that way. It's cool that Lisa does seem to be established doing her own thing. I think you need to look at the clips and recall the phone call you mad to Kim telling of Ne Ne's outburst in the limo, you were there and you weren't drinking to my recollection. Stay true to yourself.