Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ed Hartwell (Lisa's Hubby) Speaks

Okay, the interview below that Ed did with Essence.com has been out for a minute, but I just decided to post some excerpts. Honestly, my real motivation for posting the interview was so I would have an excuse to post this video clip from the show of Ed modeling a speedo. His body is CRAZY!


On the TV drama between Lisa and Kim:

It's not staged. Unfortunately, it's as real as it gets. It's not staged. I think it's crazy because a lot of things that they are saying are lies. Did Lisa make a phone call to Kim? Yes. Did she threaten her life? No. [The ladies] are taking it way too far but eventually the truth will come out because there are only so many lies that you can continue to tell other people [before] they start mistrusting you, and after a while you lie so much you begin to forget your own lies, which has been happening. In the end, you ruin yourself and your reputation. It's all catty. I know Lisa doesn't do drama either, but she got dragged into it because she's human and was offended.


On drama with Lisa's ex Keith Sweat:

Me and my sons have a great relationship. I tell everyone I have three sons. They call me dad; I never say my stepkids, they are my sons. [Does he have a good relationship with Keith Sweat] Not at all. The reason is because [when I started dating] Lisa there was a lot that I had to stop from happening. I had to lay down the law, man to man.


Read the entire interview at Essence.com

1 comment:

LadyT said...

Didn't know Lisa was Keith Sweats ex. WOW! From one money maker to another. Is that how you chicks do it? Lisa is pretty but damn, who's next? She did lie because she did call Kim and start the drama so for her to fly off the chart about it calling Kim a liar, she really tarnished her own reputation. Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Lisa is trying to do too much in the lime light to be broadcasted as a liar. I watched the shows over and over and YES LISA, you did call Kim. Your husband is hot though and seems sweet and genuine, you better keep your truths straight before you end up like Sheree...on the divorce isle. Oh, you know what that is, you've been there already. NEXT!