Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just a Little Drama at the She By Sheree Debut

I just spotted this story over at the YBF.com and couldn't resist sharing.

So apparently Sheree Whitfield hired a publicist named Jonathan Clardy who moved from LA to ATL to work with her. At the fashion show as he was giving direction to the media and chastising the writer and photog from the Atlanta Journal Constitution for writing disparaging comments about her, he was then informed that he was NOT her publicist by - the media and her publicist. Ouch, that had to burn a little. Peep his thanks/apology letter to the AJC.


Mr. Ho,
I would like to extend my apologies for our exchange on last nite at the SheBySheree clothing line launch.

I recently moved to Atlanta from Los Angeles and when I initially started working with Sheree Whitfield, as a publicist, I read all media and press concerning her as to acclimate myself.

In the execution of being a publicist, I did mention to you that I was aware of some of the articles that you had written about her, hoping that you would write something positive with regard to this event, it was not my intent to offend you or your photographer.

I would like to personally thank you and Cherry Banez for aprising me that I am not her publicist via your blog and article. I only wish that Ms. Whitfield had been forthright with me personally vs a media outlet.

Thanks for your understanding and consideration in this matter.
Sincerely, Jonathan

No comments: